Make a Financial Contribution
Donation Drop-off Locations
Hannah’s Treasure Chest
124 Westpark Rd.
Centerville, OH 45459
Our donation door is open M-Th, 10AM-4PM (closed on Wednesdays in June & July). Please ring the bell and we will be happy to help you unload your donations into our warehouse.
Donations can also be placed in the blue bins in front of our building at any time. Please bag or box your donations when placing them in the bins.
The warehouse is closed on most major holidays and for the final two weeks of December.
Other Donation Sites
Donations may also be dropped off at the following locations:
Bill’s Donut Shop
268 N. Main St.
Centerville, OH 45459
Peace Lutheran Church
3530 Dayton Xenia Rd
Beavercreek, OH 45432
770 Columbus Ave
Lebanon, OH 45036
Once Upon a Child – diapers only
All Dayton stores accept diapers on our behalf, including open packages of diapers which we re-wrap to help end #DiaperNeed!
Hannah’s Treasure Chest’s inventory depends on donations from individuals, organizations, and local businesses and corporations. We gladly accept and appreciate donations of baby, toddler, and children’s items, both new and gently used, provided they are in excellent condition. Your donations help to ensure that children in need throughout the Miami Valley are taken care of.
- Keep a list of your donated items as they are tax-deductible.
- Please be sure that all goods you are donating are things you would be comfortable seeing your children wear or use.
- When possible, please include manuals or instruction book(let)s for the items.
- For reasons of safety and hygiene, it is imperative that the goods we receive are in excellent working order. We are a volunteer organization and have very limited ability to repair faulty or damaged items.
- We reserve the right to decline donations that we feel are not usable.
- Please box or bag items, especially when dropping in our donation bins.
Unusable items must be disposed of which generates extra costs to our mission.
Please be discerning as you consider your donations.
Other Ways to Help
- Sign up for the Kroger Community Rewards Program
- Sign up for the Dorothy Lane Market Good Neighbors Program
- Become a Giving Angels sponsor
- Purchase item donations online through our Amazon Wishlist
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (937) 438-5039.